How It Works
A pledge of $180.00 or more to the 2016 campaign gives you one entry into the drawing.
A pledge of $420.00 or more to the 2016 campaign gives you two entries into the drawing.
A pledge of $600.00 or more to the 2016 campaign gives you three entries into the drawing.
A pledge of $1,200.00 or more to the 2016 campaign gives you four entries into the drawing.
Car Voucher Entry Form(s) must be completed by donor.
Only four entries per donor are permitted.
The first drawing will be at the 2016 Campaign Kickoff Event, Tuesday, September 7, 2016. The first drawing is reserved for employees of the 2016 Pacesetter companies. The remaining twelve (12) weekly drawings will be every Friday beginning Friday, October 7, 2016. All 13 semi–finalists will be invited to the Grand Prize Drawing to be held in January 2017.
1. THE GRAND PRIZE: The lucky winner will receive a voucher redeemable for the car of his/her choice up to $15,000.00 from any of the three participating Laramie County dealerships: Halladay Motors, Inc.; KIA of Cheyenne; or Spradley Barr Motors, Inc. The $15,000.00 voucher will be presented to the individual holding the winning ticket. The vehicle chosen must be in stock. The voucher is redeemable through June 30, 2017. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and fees. The $15,000.00 car voucher has NO CASH VALUE.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE? Any individual who donates $180.00 or more to the United Way of Laramie County 2016 campaign by 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 29, 2016. United Way of Laramie County staff, Board members, Campaign co–chairs, employees of the participating auto dealerships, and immediate families of the above are NOT eligible.
3. AUTO DEALER EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE. All employees of the participating Automobile Dealers who meet the Car Voucher eligibility rules will be eligible for a cash prize drawing of $500.00 to be held the same date as the Voucher drawing.
4. THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. United Way of Laramie County will gather the 13 semi–finalists or their representatives in January. One sem–finalist will go home a winner.
5. VERIFICATION. The winner's pledge card will serve as verification of his/her drawing entry. United Way reserves the right, at any time, to verify the pledge is being paid.
6. REQUIREMENTS. The winner is required to pay all applicable taxes and/or fees relating to this transaction. The winner grants United Way of Laramie County permission to use his/her name and photograph in its marketing and publicity.
7. DRAWING RULES. If there are any questions or concerns on the rules, please contact United Way of Laramie County at 307-638-8904.
8. AGREEMENT. The winner will be required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of Halladay Motors, Inc.; KIA of Cheyenne; or Spradley Barr Motors, Inc., and United Way of Laramie County and their respective agents and employees.
Thank you to these dealerships for their sponsorship, CBS TV 5 for the live broadcast and Wyoming Machinery Company for the use of their facility!
© United Way of Laramie County. All rights Reserved.