United Way of Laramie County envisions a community where all individuals and families have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Imagine a community that fosters hope and opportunity for everyone...
- Where all youth live in a safe environment and prepare to succeed in school and life.
- Where our neighbors in crisis receive resources and tools to begin productive livelihoods and become stronger families.
- Where everyone receives effective health care that improves the quality of life.
- Where our community sets significant and measurable goals to advance and achieve these fundamental building blocks of human development.
To responsibly mobilize and leverage community resources to create long-term changes that produce healthy, educated and financially stable individuals and families in Laramie County.
To make a difference we will:
- Ignite our community, and thereby mobilize people who live and work in Laramie County to action
– to give, advocate and volunteer.
- Connect all sectors of society – individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and governments
– to create long-term change.
- Raise, invest and leverage the funds to create and support innovative programs and approaches to generate sustained impact in Laramie County.
- Continually measure improvement in Laramie County in the areas of education, income and health.
- Hold ourselves accountable to our community.